Life In The Forest With Two Poodles By My Side

I've been thinking a lot about blogging recently - what I get out of it and what I can give to others. My inspiration from three years ago was to write a dog-blog. There are a lot of great dog-blogs out there and I was keen to jump on that bandwagon! Up to now, Forest Poodles has mostly stayed true to being dog-centric. It isn't hard to write about the poodles.


You may have noticed that the title of today's post is the tag-line I use on my blog. Starting today my blog posts are going to be somewhat more varied. They are going to be about Life

Life in the forest with two poodles by my side. 

Fear not! There will be poodle pictures in just about every post! (As promised, see above.) After all, I'm always accompanied by a poodle pal, or two. 

Fear not! There will still be posts devoted to dogs in their entirety! 

But, there will be other things too - beekeeping, chicken raising, homesteading, gardening, and DIY projects, to name a few. These are other areas of my life that I'm keen to share with you and hopefully intrigue, inspire and create a broader community in the process. For example, see that table I'm sitting on? We built it. Why? I'll tell you sometime!

I hope you'll stick around to see what's to come. If you haven't already done so, I encourage you to subscribe (there's a link at the top of the screen). I may not always be regular with posts, but by subscribing you'll always know when something new comes out.

View from my home on a spring day.
 Until next time, I hope life treats you well.


Comments

  1. And that's exactly the kind of blog I like. Mine is about living the creative life. Yours will be varied in your way. I am already a subscriber which means I won't miss anything. I am excited to learn about your life and see images of what is going on in the poodle forest. Let the fun begin for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support! I so enjoy the varying content on your blog and am hopeful mine will interest people too!

      Delete
  2. I sooooo admire what you are doing!! For a LONG time I have been contemplating doing the same. For me, it is hard because I have two blogs (a dog blog and a cat blog). I have been considering combining the two and adding other interests that I have, as you are doing. I say, YOU GO GIRL!!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this, and I look forward to it! I think blogs should evolve into different things over time - I have done the same with mine, and I think our other interests can still tie in with our dogs. After all, life often changes and we roll with those changes, and we adjust our lives to accomodate them. I look forward to learning more from you about chickens, gardening and homesteading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea of a blog make-over/adjustment with poodles, bees, chickens, gardening, rainbows and life in general seems too fabulous not to share. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts